Pepkick offers a new channel for connecting with existing customers and attracting new ones, which can translate into increased sales. Here are 10 proven ways to attract the attention of pepkick community, improve your click-throughs, and spread the word about a new product:
1. When setting up your Pepkick account, add description, keyword-rich text to your “About” description. This will help your Pepkick account show up in search engine results. Include your location as well.
2. The new kid on the block may be getting all of the hype, but existing social networks have one advantage: a vast number of users.To get the most visibility for your products and leads, share your recommendations on your existing social user base on facebook and twitter. This will help you create your first social commercial network.
3. Tag your products to relevant lifestyle to reach the right community members. For instance, if you sell women’s sports attire and equipment, ensure you tag them to reach out to relevant lifestyles for such topics as women’s running shoes or best yoga mats.
4. Follow lifestyle communities other Pepkick users in your field of expertise. Comment on and share their products; they’ll often return the favor. Endorse the products others share by clicking the “♥ Like” button.
5. Pepkick caters to those who love to “curate” or weed out the good from the bad. Be creative. Recommend products that other users will love sharing and have some relevance to the lifestyle communities.
6. Pay close attention to Pepkick users who get the most likes and recommendations. Follow them and learn from what they do.
7. Unlike Facebook or Google+, Pepkick is more focused on lifestyles of a person to drive easy discovery with relevance. You’ll get more traction if you approach the site more as a person, less as a brand.
8. Don’t get too self-referential. Pepkick is about sharing passions; it’s not for talking about yourself (a la Facebook). Don’t get blatantly salesy, either. Just share interesting, funny, quirky, compelling products; the traffic to your site (and sales) will likely follow.
9. Post products on your own site or blog first, then pin those products on Pepkick. The kicked products on Pepkick will include a link back to your site, which will help drive traffic there.
10. Make sure to post a Pepkick kick button on your site. It’s easy to do; just copy a snippet of HTML code, which you can get from Pepkick’s Perk’s page here.